Postings/Video Library

Sunday, April 1, 2012

HARP II Update-If it sounds too good to be true...

...it probably is.

Be careful...once you do a HARP loan you can't do it again....you get one shot and one shot only. Better get it right!

Many mortgage lenders/loan officers are marketing the heck out of this (yes, I said marketing), and some of what they say may turn out to be true. Mostly not I think. Hmmmm....do you think they're all thinking about paychecks? Naw...they wouldn't do that, would they?

How about this? Let's do business the right way and make certain that every consumer who can benefit gets the maximum benefit. Now there' a concept.

It's simply too early in the process to get the best loan at the lowest rate. Patience will pay off. Get on my HARP e-mail list (type HARP on the subject line and I'll add you), or submit your e-mail (look to the right!) to automatically receive any new blog posts/HARP updates, or contact me (e-mail is best to start).

I hope you check around before you get started down a path that you later find was the wrong fork in the road. As lenders roll out their guidelines, it's pretty likely those guidelines will loosen up over the next few weeks/next month so I wouldn't be in a huge rush to get this done; just a normal rush.

Why would you believe me over what some others are saying? Unless you know me or have done business with me, you simply don't know me...I get that. So, here are some of my testimonials which I guess you can choose to believe or not. Fact is they are all real people who would not hesitate to tell you that. Here you go: http://www.mijoymortgage.com/Testimonials.html

What to do? I will always have solid answers for you and will provide reliable, timely and realistic information. Here are the guidelines: http://www.mijoymortgage.com/UNDERWATER_HARP_2.0.html

We are beginning to process HARP 2.0 applications; it would be a good idea to have your application on file if you haven't done so already. Even though it's been a slow process, lenders have been rolling out their guidelines and we are beginning to see some realistic information now. I expect that we will have some make-sense scenarios to help you as a consumer looking for a way to lower your payment.

Here's what you should do to proceed:
  1. Verify that you qualify: http://www.mijoymortgage.com/UNDERWATER_HARP_2.0.html.
  2. In the event you haven’t filled out an application on-line please do so immediately so we can minimize the application time needed: https://0990471896.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx. Enter as much info as you can and then send it right away.
  3. Please provide me with 2 day and time alternatives when I can contact you to review and finalize your application and move forward. Please be certain I have the best phone # to contact you.
Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment